How many syllables in Reap
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cut with a sickle, scythe, or reaping machine, as
grain; to gather, as a harvest, by cutting.
- v. t. - To gather; to obtain; to receive as a reward or harvest,
or as the fruit of labor or of works; -- in a good or a bad sense; as,
to reap a benefit from exertions.
- v. t. - To clear of a crop by reaping; as, to reap a field.
- v. t. - To deprive of the beard; to shave.
- v. i. - To perform the act or operation of reaping; to gather a
- v. - A bundle of grain; a handful of grain laid down by the reaper
as it is cut.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?