How many syllables in Read
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Rennet. See 3d Reed.
- imp. & p. p. - of Read
- v. t. - To advise; to counsel.
- v. t. - To interpret; to explain; as, to read a riddle.
- v. t. - To tell; to declare; to recite.
- v. t. - To go over, as characters or words, and utter aloud, or
recite to one's self inaudibly; to take in the sense of, as of
language, by interpreting the characters with which it is expressed; to
peruse; as, to read a discourse; to read the letters of an alphabet; to
read figures; to read the notes of music, or to read music; to read a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?