How many syllables in Raven
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A large black passerine bird (Corvus corax), similar to the
crow, but larger. It is native of the northern parts of Europe, Asia,
and America, and is noted for its sagacity.
- a. - Of the color of the raven; jet black; as, raven curls; raven
- n. - Rapine; rapacity.
- n. - Prey; plunder; food obtained by violence.
- v. t. - To obtain or seize by violence.
- v. t. - To devour with great eagerness.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?