How many syllables in Rave
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - imp. of Rive.
- n. - One of the upper side pieces of the frame of a wagon body or
- v. i. - To wander in mind or intellect; to be delirious; to talk
or act irrationally; to be wild, furious, or raging, as a madman.
- v. i. - To rush wildly or furiously.
- v. i. - To talk with unreasonable enthusiasm or excessive passion
or excitement; -- followed by about, of, or on; as, he raved about her
- v. t. - To utter in madness or frenzy; to say wildly; as, to rave
1 Syllable Words Starting with?