How many syllables in Quack
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To utter a sound like the cry of a duck.
- v. i. - To make vain and loud pretensions; to boast.
- v. i. - To act the part of a quack, or pretender.
- n. - The cry of the duck, or a sound in imitation of it; a
hoarse, quacking noise.
- n. - A boastful pretender to medical skill; an empiric; an
- n. - Hence, one who boastfully pretends to skill or knowledge of
any kind not possessed; a charlatan.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?