How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To follow with a view to overtake; to follow eagerly, or
with haste; to chase; as, to pursue a hare.
- v. t. - To seek; to use or adopt measures to obtain; as, to
pursue a remedy at law.
- v. t. - To proceed along, with a view to some and or object; to
follow; to go in; as, Captain Cook pursued a new route; the
administration pursued a wise course.
- v. t. - To prosecute; to be engaged in; to continue.
- v. t. - To follow as an example; to imitate.
- v. t. - To follow with enmity; to persecute; to call to account.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?