How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who, or that which, primes
- n. - an instrument or device for priming; esp., a cap, tube, or
water containing percussion powder or other compound for igniting a
charge of gunpowder.
- a. - First; original; primary.
- n. - Originally, a small prayer book for church service,
containing the little office of the Virgin Mary; also, a work of
elementary religious instruction.
- n. - A small elementary book for teaching children to read; a
reading or spelling book for a beginner.
- n. - A kind of type, of which there are two species; one, called
long primer, intermediate in size between bourgeois and small pica [see
Long primer]; the other, called great primer, larger than pica.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?