How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To proclaim or publish tidings; specifically, to
proclaim the gospel; to discourse publicly on a religious subject, or
from a text of Scripture; to deliver a sermon.
- v. i. - To give serious advice on morals or religion; to
discourse in the manner of a preacher.
- v. t. - To proclaim by public discourse; to utter in a sermon or
a formal religious harangue.
- v. t. - To inculcate in public discourse; to urge with
earnestness by public teaching.
- v. t. - To deliver or pronounce; as, to preach a sermon.
- v. t. - To teach or instruct by preaching; to inform by
1 Syllable Words Starting with?