How many syllables in Skew
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- adv. - Awry; obliquely; askew.
- a. - Turned or twisted to one side; situated obliquely; skewed; --
chiefly used in technical phrases.
- n. - A stone at the foot of the slope of a gable, the offset of a
buttress, or the like, cut with a sloping surface and with a check to
receive the coping stones and retain them in place.
- v. i. - To walk obliquely; to go sidling; to lie or move
- v. i. - To start aside; to shy, as a horse.
- v. i. - To look obliquely; to squint; hence, to look slightingly
1 Syllable Words Starting with?