How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To give pleasure to; to excite agreeable sensations or
emotions in; to make glad; to gratify; to content; to satisfy.
- v. t. - To have or take pleasure in; hence, to choose; to wish;
to desire; to will.
- v. t. - To be the will or pleasure of; to seem good to; -- used
- v. i. - To afford or impart pleasure; to excite agreeable
- v. i. - To have pleasure; to be willing, as a matter of
affording pleasure or showing favor; to vouchsafe; to consent.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?