How many syllables in Peak
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A point; the sharp end or top of anything that terminates in
a point; as, the peak, or front, of a cap.
- n. - The top, or one of the tops, of a hill, mountain, or range,
ending in a point; often, the whole hill or mountain, esp. when
isolated; as, the Peak of Teneriffe.
- n. - The upper aftermost corner of a fore-and-aft sail; -- used in
many combinations; as, peak-halyards, peak-brails, etc.
- n. - The narrow part of a vessel's bow, or the hold within it.
- n. - The extremity of an anchor fluke; the bill.
- v. i. - To rise or extend into a peak or point; to form, or appear
as, a peak.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?