How many syllables in Fill
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the thills or shafts of a carriage.
- a. - To make full; to supply with as much as can be held or
contained; to put or pour into, till no more can be received; to occupy
the whole capacity of.
- a. - To furnish an abudant supply to; to furnish with as mush as
is desired or desirable; to occupy the whole of; to swarm in or
- a. - To fill or supply fully with food; to feed; to satisfy.
- a. - To possess and perform the duties of; to officiate in, as an
incumbent; to occupy; to hold; as, a king fills a throne; the president
fills the office of chief magistrate; the speaker of the House fills
- a. - To supply with an incumbent; as, to fill an office or a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?