How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Having the quality of enduring; physically able to suffer
- a. - Undergoing pains, trails, or the like, without murmuring
or fretfulness; bearing up with equanimity against trouble;
- a. - Constant in pursuit or exertion; persevering; calmly
diligent; as, patient endeavor.
- a. - Expectant with calmness, or without discontent; not hasty;
not overeager; composed.
- a. - Forbearing; long-suffering.
- n. - ONe who, or that which, is passively affected; a passive
2 Syllable Words Starting with?