How many syllables in Past
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - Of or pertaining to a former time or state; neither present
nor future; gone by; elapsed; ended; spent; as, past troubles; past
- n. - A former time or state; a state of things gone by.
- prep. - Beyond, in position, or degree; further than; beyond the
reach or influence of.
- prep. - Beyond, in time; after; as, past the hour.
- prep. - Above; exceeding; more than.
- adv. - By; beyond; as, he ran past.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?