How many syllables in Pant
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To breathe quickly or in a labored manner, as after
exertion or from eagerness or excitement; to respire with heaving of
the breast; to gasp.
- v. i. - Hence: To long eagerly; to desire earnestly.
- v. i. - To beat with unnatural violence or rapidity; to palpitate,
or throb; -- said of the heart.
- v. i. - To sigh; to flutter; to languish.
- v. t. - To breathe forth quickly or in a labored manner; to gasp
- v. t. - To long for; to be eager after.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?