How many syllables in Warm
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Having heat in a moderate degree; not cold as, warm
- superl. - Having a sensation of heat, esp. of gentle heat;
- superl. - Subject to heat; having prevalence of heat, or little or
no cold weather; as, the warm climate of Egypt.
- superl. - Fig.: Not cool, indifferent, lukewarm, or the like, in
spirit or temper; zealous; ardent; fervent; excited; sprightly;
- superl. - Violent; vehement; furious; excited; passionate; as, a
warm contest; a warm debate.
- superl. - Being well off as to property, or in good circumstances;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?