How many syllables in Pain
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Punishment suffered or denounced; suffering or evil inflicted
as a punishment for crime, or connected with the commission of a crime;
- n. - Any uneasy sensation in animal bodies, from slight uneasiness
to extreme distress or torture, proceeding from a derangement of
functions, disease, or injury by violence; bodily distress; bodily
suffering; an ache; a smart.
- n. - Specifically, the throes or travail of childbirth.
- n. - Uneasiness of mind; mental distress; disquietude; anxiety;
grief; solicitude; anguish.
- n. - See Pains, labor, effort.
- n. - To inflict suffering upon as a penalty; to punish.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?