How many syllables in Pace
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A single movement from one foot to the other in walking; a
- n. - The length of a step in walking or marching, reckoned from
the heel of one foot to the heel of the other; -- used as a unit in
measuring distances; as, he advanced fifty paces.
- n. - Manner of stepping or moving; gait; walk; as, the walk, trot,
canter, gallop, and amble are paces of the horse; a swaggering pace; a
- n. - A slow gait; a footpace.
- n. - Specifically, a kind of fast amble; a rack.
- n. - Any single movement, step, or procedure.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?