How many syllables in Novel
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Of recent origin or introduction; not ancient; new; hence,
out of the ordinary course; unusual; strange; surprising.
- a. - That which is new or unusual; a novelty.
- a. - News; fresh tidings.
- a. - A fictitious tale or narrative, professing to be conformed
to real life; esp., one intended to exhibit the operation of the
passions, and particularly of love.
- a. - A new or supplemental constitution. See the Note under
2 Syllable Words Starting with?