How many syllables in Nose
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The prominent part of the face or anterior extremity of the
head containing the nostrils and olfactory cavities; the olfactory
organ. See Nostril, and Olfactory organ under Olfactory.
- n. - The power of smelling; hence, scent.
- n. - A projecting end or beak at the front of an object; a snout;
a nozzle; a spout; as, the nose of a bellows; the nose of a teakettle.
- v. t. - To smell; to scent; hence, to track, or trace out.
- v. t. - To touch with the nose; to push the nose into or against;
hence, to interfere with; to treat insolently.
- v. t. - To utter in a nasal manner; to pronounce with a nasal
twang; as, to nose a prayer.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?