How many syllables in Name
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The title by which any person or thing is known or
designated; a distinctive specific appellation, whether of an
individual or a class.
- n. - A descriptive or qualifying appellation given to a person or
thing, on account of a character or acts.
- n. - Reputed character; reputation, good or bad; estimation; fame;
especially, illustrious character or fame; honorable estimation;
- n. - Those of a certain name; a race; a family.
- n. - A person, an individual.
- n. - To give a distinctive name or appellation to; to entitle; to
denominate; to style; to call.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?