How many syllables in Down
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Fine, soft, hairy outgrowth from the skin or surface of
animals or plants, not matted and fleecy like wool
- n. - The soft under feathers of birds. They have short stems with
soft rachis and bards and long threadlike barbules, without hooklets.
- n. - The pubescence of plants; the hairy crown or envelope of the
seeds of certain plants, as of the thistle.
- n. - The soft hair of the face when beginning to appear.
- n. - That which is made of down, as a bed or pillow; that which
affords ease and repose, like a bed of down
- v. t. - To cover, ornament, line, or stuff with down.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?