How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Biting; caustic; sarcastic; keen; severe.
- a. - Serving to fix colors.
- n. - Any corroding substance used in etching.
- n. - Any substance, as alum or copperas, which, having a
twofold attraction for organic fibers and coloring matter, serves as a
bond of union, and thus gives fixity to, or bites in, the dyes.
- n. - Any sticky matter by which the gold leaf is made to
- v. t. - To subject to the action of, or imbue with, a mordant;
as, to mordant goods for dyeing.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?