How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A minute portion of time; a point of time; an instant; as,
at thet very moment.
- n. - Impulsive power; force; momentum.
- n. - Importance, as in influence or effect; consequence; weight
or value; consideration.
- n. - An essential element; a deciding point, fact, or
consideration; an essential or influential circumstance.
- n. - An infinitesimal change in a varying quantity; an increment
- n. - Tendency, or measure of tendency, to produce motion, esp.
motion about a fixed point or axis.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?