How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- p. pr. & vb. n. - of Meet
- n. - A coming together; an assembling; as, the meeting of
- n. - A junction, crossing, or union; as, the meeting of the
roads or of two rivers.
- n. - A congregation; a collection of people; a convention; as,
a large meeting; an harmonius meeting.
- n. - An assembly for worship; as, to attend meeting on Sunday;
-- in England, applied distinctively and disparagingly to the
worshiping assemblies of Dissenters.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?