How many syllables in Meal
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A part; a fragment; a portion.
- n. - The portion of food taken at a particular time for the
satisfaction of appetite; the quantity usually taken at one time with
the purpose of satisfying hunger; a repast; the act or time of eating a
meal; as, the traveler has not eaten a good meal for a week; there was
silence during the meal.
- n. - Grain (esp. maize, rye, or oats) that is coarsely ground and
unbolted; also, a kind of flour made from beans, pease, etc.;
sometimes, any flour, esp. if coarse.
- n. - Any substance that is coarsely pulverized like meal, but not
- v. t. - To sprinkle with, or as with, meal.
- v. t. - To pulverize; as, mealed powder.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?