How many syllables in Mask
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A cover, or partial cover, for the face, used for disguise or
protection; as, a dancer's mask; a fencer's mask; a ball player's mask.
- n. - That which disguises; a pretext or subterfuge.
- n. - A festive entertainment of dancing or other diversions, where
all wear masks; a masquerade; hence, a revel; a frolic; a delusive
- n. - A dramatic performance, formerly in vogue, in which the
actors wore masks and represented mythical or allegorical characters.
- n. - A grotesque head or face, used to adorn keystones and other
prominent parts, to spout water in fountains, and the like; -- called
- n. - In a permanent fortification, a redoubt which protects the
1 Syllable Words Starting with?