How many syllables in Lure
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A contrivance somewhat resembling a bird, and often baited
with raw meat; -- used by falconers in recalling hawks.
- n. - Any enticement; that which invites by the prospect of
advantage or pleasure; a decoy.
- n. - A velvet smoothing brush.
- n. - To draw to the lure; hence, to allure or invite by means of
anything that promises pleasure or advantage; to entice; to attract.
- v. i. - To recall a hawk or other animal.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?