How many syllables in Lost
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - Parted with unwillingly or unintentionally; not to be
found; missing; as, a lost book or sheep.
- v. t. - Parted with; no longer held or possessed; as, a lost limb;
- v. t. - Not employed or enjoyed; thrown away; employed
ineffectually; wasted; squandered; as, a lost day; a lost opportunity
- v. t. - Having wandered from, or unable to find, the way;
bewildered; perplexed; as, a child lost in the woods; a stranger lost
- v. t. - Ruined or destroyed, either physically or morally; past
help or hope; as, a ship lost at sea; a woman lost to virtue; a lost
- v. t. - Hardened beyond sensibility or recovery; alienated;
insensible; as, lost to shame; lost to all sense of honor.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?