How many syllables in Lop
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A flea.
- v. t. - To cut off as the top or extreme part of anything; to sho/
-- by cutting off the extremities; to cut off, or remove as superfluous
parts; as, to lop a tree or its branches.
- v. t. - To cut partly off and bend down; as, to lop bushes in a
- n. - That which is lopped from anything, as branches from a tree.
- v. i. - To hang downward; to be pendent; to lean to one side.
- v. t. - To let hang down; as, to lop the head.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?