How many syllables in Liner
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who lines, as, a liner of shoes.
- n. - A vessel belonging to a regular line of packets; also, a
line-of-battle ship; a ship of the line.
- n. - A thin piece placed between two parts to hold or adjust
them, fill a space, etc.; a shim.
- n. - A lining within the cylinder, in which the piston works and
between which and the outer shell of the cylinder a space is left to
form a steam jacket.
- n. - A slab on which small pieces of marble, tile, etc., are
fastened for grinding.
- n. - A ball which, when struck, flies through the air in a nearly
straight line not far from the ground.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?