How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which is appointed to be read; especially, a chronicle
or register of the lives of saints, formerly read at matins, and in the
refectories of religious houses.
- n. - A story respecting saints; especially, one of a marvelous
- n. - Any wonderful story coming down from the past, but not
verifiable by historical record; a myth; a fable.
- n. - An inscription, motto, or title, esp. one surrounding the
field in a medal or coin, or placed upon an heraldic shield or beneath
an engraving or illustration.
- v. t. - To tell or narrate, as a legend.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?