How many syllables in Jest
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A deed; an action; a gest.
- n. - A mask; a pageant; an interlude.
- n. - Something done or said in order to amuse; a joke; a
witticism; a jocose or sportive remark or phrase. See Synonyms under
Jest, v. i.
- v. i. - The object of laughter or sport; a laughingstock.
- v. i. - To take part in a merrymaking; -- especially, to act in a
mask or interlude.
- v. i. - To make merriment by words or actions; to joke; to make
light of anything.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?