How many syllables in Iris
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The goddess of the rainbow, and swift-footed messenger of the
- n. - The rainbow.
- n. - An appearance resembling the rainbow; a prismatic play of
- n. - The contractile membrane perforated by the pupil, and forming
the colored portion of the eye. See Eye.
- n. - A genus of plants having showy flowers and bulbous or
tuberous roots, of which the flower-de-luce (fleur-de-lis), orris, and
other species of flag are examples. See Illust. of Flower-de-luce.
- n. - See Fleur-de-lis, 2.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?