How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of involving or infolding.
- n. - The state of being entangled or involved; complication;
- n. - That in which anything is involved, folded, or wrapped;
- n. - The insertion of one or more clauses between the
subject and the verb, in a way that involves or complicates the
- n. - The act or process of raising a quantity to any power
assigned; the multiplication of a quantity into itself a given number
of times; -- the reverse of evolution.
- n. - The relation which exists between three or more sets of
points, a.a', b.b', c.c', so related to a point O on the line, that the
product Oa.Oa' = Ob.Ob' = Oc.Oc' is constant. Sets of lines or surfaces
possessing corresponding properties may be in involution.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?