How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Belonging to, or performed by, the intellect; mental;
as, intellectual powers, activities, etc.
- a. - Endowed with intellect; having the power of
understanding; having capacity for the higher forms of knowledge or
thought; characterized by intelligence or mental capacity; as, an
- a. - Suitable for exercising the intellect; formed by, and
existing for, the intellect alone; perceived by the intellect; as,
- a. - Relating to the understanding; treating of the mind;
as, intellectual philosophy, sometimes called "mental" philosophy.
- n. - The intellect or understanding; mental powers or
5 Syllable Words Starting with?