How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To hinder; to impede; to prevent.
- v. t. - To charge with a crime or misdemeanor; to accuse;
especially to charge (a public officer), before a competent tribunal,
with misbehavior in office; to cite before a tribunal for judgement of
official misconduct; to arraign; as, to impeach a judge. See
- v. t. - Hence, to charge with impropriety; to dishonor; to
bring discredit on; to call in question; as, to impeach one's motives
- v. t. - To challenge or discredit the credibility of, as of a
witness, or the validity of, as of commercial paper.
- n. - Hindrance; impeachment.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?