How many syllables in Hurt
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A band on a trip-hammer helve, bearing the trunnions.
- n. - A husk. See Husk, 2.
- imp. & p. p. - of Hurt
- v. t. - To cause physical pain to; to do bodily harm to; to wound
or bruise painfully.
- v. t. - To impar the value, usefulness, beauty, or pleasure of; to
damage; to injure; to harm.
- v. t. - To wound the feelings of; to cause mental pain to; to
offend in honor or self-respect; to annoy; to grieve.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?