How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who hunts wild animals either for sport or for food; a
- n. - A dog that scents game, or is trained to the chase; a
- n. - A horse used in the chase; especially, a thoroughbred, bred
and trained for hunting.
- n. - One who hunts or seeks after anything, as if for game; as,
a fortune hunter a place hunter.
- n. - A kind of spider. See Hunting spider, under Hunting.
- n. - A hunting watch, or one of which the crystal is protected
by a metallic cover.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?