How many syllables in High
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To hie.
- superl. - Elevated above any starting point of measurement, as a
line, or surface; having altitude; lifted up; raised or extended in the
direction of the zenith; lofty; tall; as, a high mountain, tower, tree;
the sun is high.
- superl. - Regarded as raised up or elevated; distinguished;
remarkable; conspicuous; superior; -- used indefinitely or relatively,
and often in figurative senses, which are understood from the
- superl. - Elevated in character or quality, whether moral or
intellectual; preeminent; honorable; as, high aims, or motives.
- superl. - Exalted in social standing or general estimation, or in
rank, reputation, office, and the like; dignified; as, she was welcomed
in the highest circles.
- superl. - Of noble birth; illustrious; as, of high family.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?