How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The expanse of space surrounding the earth; esp., that
which seems to be over the earth like a great arch or dome; the
firmament; the sky; the place where the sun, moon, and stars appear; --
often used in the plural in this sense.
- n. - The dwelling place of the Deity; the abode of bliss; the
place or state of the blessed after death.
- n. - The sovereign of heaven; God; also, the assembly of the
blessed, collectively; -- used variously in this sense, as in No. 2.
- n. - Any place of supreme happiness or great comfort; perfect
felicity; bliss; a sublime or exalted condition; as, a heaven of
- v. t. - To place in happiness or bliss, as if in heaven; to
2 Syllable Words Starting with?