How many syllables in Heart
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A hollow, muscular organ, which, by contracting
rhythmically, keeps up the circulation of the blood.
- n. - The seat of the affections or sensibilities, collectively or
separately, as love, hate, joy, grief, courage, and the like; rarely,
the seat of the understanding or will; -- usually in a good sense, when
no epithet is expressed; the better or lovelier part of our nature; the
spring of all our actions and purposes; the seat of moral life and
character; the moral affections and character itself; the individual
disposition and character; as, a good, tender, loving, bad, hard, or
- n. - The nearest the middle or center; the part most hidden and
within; the inmost or most essential part of any body or system; the
source of life and motion in any organization; the chief or vital
portion; the center of activity, or of energetic or efficient action;
as, the heart of a country, of a tree, etc.
- n. - Courage; courageous purpose; spirit.
- n. - Vigorous and efficient activity; power of fertile
production; condition of the soil, whether good or bad.
- n. - That which resembles a heart in shape; especially, a
roundish or oval figure or object having an obtuse point at one end,
and at the other a corresponding indentation, -- used as a symbol or
representative of the heart.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?