How many syllables in Goose
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any large web-footen bird of the subfamily Anserinae, and
belonging to Anser, Branta, Chen, and several allied genera. See
- n. - Any large bird of other related families, resembling the
- n. - A tailor's smoothing iron, so called from its handle, which
resembles the neck of a goose.
- n. - A silly creature; a simpleton.
- n. - A game played with counters on a board divided into
compartments, in some of which a goose was depicted.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?