How many syllables in Globe
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A round or spherical body, solid or hollow; a body whose
surface is in every part equidistant from the center; a ball; a sphere.
- n. - Anything which is nearly spherical or globular in shape; as,
the globe of the eye; the globe of a lamp.
- n. - The earth; the terraqueous ball; -- usually preceded by the
- n. - A round model of the world; a spherical representation of
the earth or heavens; as, a terrestrial or celestial globe; -- called
also artificial globe.
- n. - A body of troops, or of men or animals, drawn up in a
circle; -- a military formation used by the Romans, answering to the
modern infantry square.
- v. t. - To gather or form into a globe.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?