How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A sudden flash of light or splendor.
- n. - A quick cast of the eyes; a quick or a casual look; a swift
survey; a glimpse.
- n. - An incidental or passing thought or allusion.
- n. - A name given to some sulphides, mostly dark-colored, which
have a brilliant metallic luster, as the sulphide of copper, called
- v. i. - To shoot or emit a flash of light; to shine; to flash.
- v. i. - To strike and fly off in an oblique direction; to dart
aside. "Your arrow hath glanced".
1 Syllable Words Starting with?