How many syllables in Gib
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A male cat; a tomcat.
- v. i. - To act like a cat.
- n. - A piece or slip of metal or wood, notched or otherwise, in a
machine or structure, to hold other parts in place or bind them
together, or to afford a bearing surface; -- usually held or adjusted
by means of a wedge, key, or screw.
- v. t. - To secure or fasten with a gib, or gibs; to provide with a
gib, or gibs.
- v. i. - To balk. See Jib, v. i.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?