How many syllables in Barb
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Beard, or that which resembles it, or grows in the place of
- n. - A muffler, worn by nuns and mourners.
- n. - Paps, or little projections, of the mucous membrane, which
mark the opening of the submaxillary glands under the tongue in horses
and cattle. The name is mostly applied when the barbs are inflamed and
- n. - The point that stands backward in an arrow, fishhook, etc.,
to prevent it from being easily extracted. Hence: Anything which stands
out with a sharp point obliquely or crosswise to something else.
- n. - A bit for a horse.
- n. - One of the side branches of a feather, which collectively
constitute the vane. See Feather.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?