How many syllables in Forge
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A place or establishment where iron or other metals are
wrought by heating and hammering; especially, a furnace, or a shop with
its furnace, etc., where iron is heated and wrought; a smithy.
- n. - The works where wrought iron is produced directly from the
ore, or where iron is rendered malleable by puddling and shingling; a
- n. - The act of beating or working iron or steel; the manufacture
of metalic bodies.
- n. - To form by heating and hammering; to beat into any
particular shape, as a metal.
- n. - To form or shape out in any way; to produce; to frame; to
- n. - To coin.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?