How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- p. pr. & vb. n. - of Follow
- n. - One's followers, adherents, or dependents, collectively.
- n. - Vocation; business; profession.
- a. - Next after; succeeding; ensuing; as, the assembly was
held on the following day.
- a. - (In the field of a telescope) In the direction from
which stars are apparently moving (in consequence of the earth's
rotation); as, a small star, north following or south following. In the
direction toward which stars appear to move is called preceding.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?