How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The process of forming into a leaf or leaves.
- n. - The manner in which the young leaves are dispo/ed within
- n. - The act of beating a metal into a thin plate, leaf,
foil, or lamina.
- n. - The act of coating with an amalgam of tin foil and
quicksilver, as in making looking-glasses.
- n. - The enrichment of an opening by means of foils, arranged
in trefoils, quatrefoils, etc.; also, one of the ornaments. See
- n. - The property, possessed by some crystalline rocks, of
dividing into plates or slabs, which is due to the cleavage structure
of one of the constituents, as mica or hornblende. It may sometimes
include slaty structure or cleavage, though the latter is usually
independent of any mineral constituent, and transverse to the bedding,
it having been produced by pressure.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?